Our commitment is to provide education for life within a caring Catholic ethos.
Our purpose is to develop honest, enthusiastic, caring and competent young men, equipped to take on the challenges of life.
Our aim is to be recognised as a leading Catholic School for Boys.
Christian Brothers' College is a Catholic centred school built on the traditions of the founder of the Christian Brothers, Edmund Rice. Each term Mass is celebrated throughout the College and Feast Days are honoured. Class Masses are held periodically on a more intimate level. In Year 4 the boys are prepared for their First Holy Communion as well as their Confirmation in Year 10. We also participate in Inter-Catholic Religious Education Quizzes.
We instil in our pupils the value of giving - giving to the poor, giving of their time and giving of their "riches". Above all we strive to nurture and develop each individual to his optimum God given potential.
Deeply influenced by the ideals of Blessed Edmund Ignatius Rice, the founder of the Christian Brothers, we aim :
- To give witness to the importance of trying to find God in all areas of one's life;
- To incorporate the College Motto "Ora et Labora" - "Pray and Work" - into our lives;
- To educate the whole person
- To help pupils to think for themselves and to communicate effectively;
- To pursue the highest standards in all aspects of College life;
- To form young men ready to place their talents at the service of others, especially those in need.;
- To nurture each individual's talents and to produce leaders in society.
Click here for application form. Download and e-mail to: